Train like a professional fighter. Krav Maga combatives classes cover the same tools and drills used by professional fighters. This fast-moving class features a combination of military-style fitness and advanced pad work drills combined to develop speed, endurance, agility and mobility.
Combatives classes deliver a high octane combat orientated work out as used by professional fighters
[Paragraph about training with you, and any training philosophy – emphasise beginners welcome and briefly outline length]
Combatives classes feature:
- High-Intensity pad classes
- Focus mitt work – boxing skills striking and evasive movement
- Thai Pad work – clinching, high-impact strikes using elbows knees and round kicks.
- High-intensity Interval training to develop power, endurance and speed
- Mobility work – to increase range of motion
Please arrive 10 minutes early for your first class so [INSTRUCTOT NAME] can introduce himself and speak with you before training commences.
Beginners are most welcome. No experience is required.