Try Krav Maga – the worlds most battle tested self defence system
Krav Maga Cambridge is running a 3 hour Self Defence course delivered by Shaun White (Former Royal Marines CQB Instructor) and Paul Grey, British Krav Maga, National Coach.
1. Provide participants with a range of physical and verbal skills to prevent assault, or to react appropriatley if attacked.
2. To provide participants with a range of tactical and strategic skills to identify pre conflict indicators and common assault methods.
What will you learn
Attendees will be given small group coaching to:
1. Manage fear and stress under adrenal load
2. Learn non physical skills to defuse potential conflict
3. Learn how to react to impending attack
4. Learn to generate blunt force trauma in a way that does not require superior strength
5. Learn simple techniques to apply against common grabs and holds
Trainees will have the opportunity to apply techniques in a variety of simulated scenarios
Who can attend
Adults over 18 years of age.
There is no requirement for previous combat arts training – we assume nothing and move from there